Since Malta’s EU accession, the gaming and betting sector has attracted a large number of multinational gaming companies wishing to reorganise their corporate structures in order to establish a base in Malta. Alternatively, some igaming companies incorporate subsidiaries in Malta for the purpose of applying for online gaming licenses issued by the Malta Lotteries and Gaming Authority.
Therefore Malta has become the number one jurisdiction for online betting and gaming world-wide. Malta offers exciting opportunities for market players and entrants together with a well-regulated and beneficial tax environment.
The Main Advantages here include:
- Any type of game you want to offer can be licensed including but not limited to traditional casino-style games, lotteries, casino platform, scratch cards, live casino, sports book, sports book platform, live poker, betting exchange, poker room, poker network, skill games, sill games network, binary options
- Targeting the European Gaming Market using a Malta Company and a Malta Remote Gaming License is still proving to be the most cost effective entry strategy.
- License costs are the lowest within Europe at € 2,300 for the Application and € 7,000 for the Annual License.
- Gaming Taxes are the lowest within Europe these varying depending on the license held.
- Company Tax Regime in Malta is the lowest within Europe netting off at a 5% rate minimum.
For the incorporation of igaming subsidiaries, EnterHow offer bespoke assistance which ranges from the incorporation of the local company through to the license application process and, thereafter, in compliance and regulatory matters. For more information about the process please contact us.
Add new comment